Meet the G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S Class of 2017 senior from Morton High School, Rylea Wykert! She had me at hello… sigh..
When I first Rylea at my studio for her clothing consultation, I’m pretty sure my heart did a little flip flop when I saw all of those freckles and her blue eyes! When I mentioned that she had me at “hello”.. I am not exaggerating at all! She left my studio and I couldn’t help but be excited for her senior session.
Rylea would describe her personality as always laughing and smiling. In school, she participated in the Marching Band and plays the flute. She also loves photography, reading, skating, and all types of music, especially every pop punk band. She would describe her “perfect day” as skating around with her best friends and taking pictures. She would also go swimming and relax all day reading and listening to her favorite music.
Some fun facts about Rylea:
- Her favorite tv shows to binge watch are Greys Anatomy, OINTB, and One Tree Hill
- The most daring thing she has ever done is indoor skydiving
- Her hero is “my Papa, who passed away last year, he never gave up on anything”
- What advice would you give incoming freshmen, “don’t run, for real!”
- Something she is most proud of would have to be some of the photos she has taken
- A favorite childhood memory was getting to see the Blue Angels
- If she could eat only one meal for the rest of her life, it would be bacon cheeseburgers from Woody’s
- Nicknames: Ry Ry, Ry bread, rybug, buggie
- Something random and fun about me: I love hiking
- A favorite family trip was a trip to Seattle, her Uncle is a drag racer, so they went to see his races. It was in Seattle and she loved all of the trees
Thank you Rylea for picking Shelby Photography to capture this special time in your life! It’s especially an honor because I know how much you love photography and you have a great eye yourself! Congratulations on making it to your senior year… hold on tight.. it’s going to go by fast! XO ~ Cindy