Meet the G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S Makayla Mamer, Class of 2017 senior from Washington Community High School!
I’m so excited to share her senior portrait session with you all; we had the BEST time, it was sooo much fun 🙂
Makayla would describe herself as girly, creative, and outgoing! After high school, she plans on attending Cosmetology school and her goal is to have her own salon one day. When she was a little girl, she wanted to be a hair dresser or photographer. In school, she participates in the Colorguard. One of her proudest moments is when her team got first in their category at a competition at the U of I. Advice to incoming freshman” “Don’t be afraid to talk to and meet new people!”
Makayla would describe her perfect day as shopping and lunch with friends at Panera. The most daring thing she has ever done is the Bungee drop at Six Flags. If she could travel anywhere in the world, she would go to Fiji because it’s so pretty and she loves the ocean.
“My hero is my grandma, she’s always been there for me and she teaches me something new every time I’m with her.” A favorite childhood memory is going to her great grandparents farm and playing with all of the animals. A trip to Disney World is one of her favorite family trips and she got to go with all of her cousins.
Ten Fun Facts about Makayla:
- Favorite holiday – Christmas
- Favorite holiday tradition – Opening presents 1 by 1 to see what everybody got on Christmas
- Spinach dip is a favorite family recipe
- If she could eat only one thing for the rest of her life, it would be Crispy Chicken Wraps
- Something interesting about herself that most people don’t know, “I have hair extensions!”
- Favorite singer – Justin Bieber
- Most unusual thing ever eaten – sushi
- Favorite tv show to binge watch – Full House
- If I could have any superpower, “I would want to read minds”
- Best thing about my dad – “he is very hardworking and teaches me alot of new things”
Makayla – didn’t we have the BEST time during your senior pictures!? I can totally understand why your grandma is your hero! She was so sweet and beautiful and your wonderful relationship was so evident in the short time we hung out together. You are one lucky girl! I love your style, I love your smile, and I wish you the very, very best as you complete your senior year and move onto your next goal to go into Cosmetology school. You obviously have a “knack” for hair and makeup and I know you will be so successful! Love ~ Cindy